The AOL Shield is a freely accessible web browser that is optimized for the users on the internet connections or on the operating systems. It is important to understand that the AOL shield is enhanced for the broadband internet connections. Moreover, it provides the protection with the complete host of advanced security features so you do not need to worry much about the online threats. It keeps the security intact when you use the websites for shopping, banking, social media, and more. In this article, you will get to learn the basic steps to access the AOL shield without any interruptions.
What is aol shield browser?
The AOL shield browser provides complete protection with all the intact security features so that you do not think twice before posting anything online. So, as in all, the Browsing protection is provided by the AOL shield. The Aol gives the anti-keylogging technology that provides real-time encryption to hide the credentials from the hackers. With features like Screengrab protection, it can stop the malware from accessing your valuable data files. It moreover, stops the scamming website from loading so you do not need to provide your personal details by yourself.
What are the system requirements for the AOL shield?
- Windows 7 (SP1 or higher), Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Tablet and Mobile are not supported
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable
- 350 MB of free disk space
- 512 MB of RAM
What are the steps for AOL shield download?
To download and access the AOL shield, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the AOL mail login website and tap on the “Download” button. Now, open the installation file and tap on the “Next” option.
- After this, tap on the “I Agree” button to continue the installation process.
- Tap on the “Install” option and wait for the program to install.
- Once the installation gets completed, tap on the “Finish” button to start the “aol shield”.
What are the supported operating systems for the AOL shield?
The AOL Shield is set for the operating system Windows such as Windows XP and Windows Vista. It moreover has the features that will enable it to run the AOL shield on all the computers with a connected internet. Here are some of the advantages you get when you download the AOL shield from a genuine website:
- The aol shield provides real-time encryption that will keep your data private and intact from the hackers.
- You will get the screen grab protection that will help you to prevent the malware from taking pictures from the monitor to enter the data.
- You can block the scam website just stop the scam websites from loading or opening up so that you do not get trapped and reveal the personal details.
- You will get a familiar look and feel as the aol shield is based on the Chromium browser framework so it will give you many features that Chrome will have. It is very much I, important to understand that the aol shield supports the Chrome extensions, apps along with the themes.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
This article has given enough insights to access aol shield on aol browser. However, if there is something you need to discuss or you have some queries related to the topic then it is strongly suggested to visit the official AOL shield website and customer support webpage for the same.