The main aim of any email account is to make you connected to your coordinates in the office as well as to the family members who live far away. But have you ever thought of what will happen if there is an issue wherein you are not able to access the address book? Like any other email platform, AOL sometimes encounters different sorts of errors. One of the common errors in the “aol error loading address book”. If you are an AOL user then you know what is this error prompting on-screen. Sometimes, it persistently pops-up on-screen even if you update the software using the latest version. However, there is no need to panic as this guide will help you to fix the address book is missing error in AOL mail in no time. So without any further discussions let us start with the simple troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshooting steps to aol error loading address book
- First of all, you need to verify the internet connection. Just try to open the AOL account from a different browser.
- The next step is to check the AOL webmail.
- Remember if the internet connection is protected then you can try to login directly to the AOL webmail services website.
- You need to run the AOL address book sync.
- Just understand that if you notice that if the AOL webmail showing you the contacts but the contacts are missing in the AOL desktop then you can try to sync.
- Just log in to the account with AOL desktop gold that is showing aol error loading address book.
- After this, you need to visit the “fixit.aol.com” and tap on the “Run” button.
- You need to follow the instructions to complete the process for syncing the address book.
- Now, log in again to AOL desktop gold and look for the missing contacts that are visible.
- Make sure you have saved all the contact names by using the words in spite of numbers.
- Remember, many users experience that the aol error loading address book even after the update so you need to open the control panel.
- In the control panel, you have to type the “Recovery” option.
- Just tap on the “System Restore” option and tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap on the most recent windows update and tap on the “Delete” option.
- In the end, restart the computer and check if the AOL contacts are visible on-screen.
What are the general troubleshooting steps for AOL Gold?
- First of all, you need to check the sorted category and it is very much possible that aol error loading address book occurs because the category is not selected.
- Remember, if the system or the browser is overloaded with too many unwanted files then you might face these sorts of errors.
- Just delete the cookies and temporary files so that your browser is not stuffed.
If the solutions in this article do not resolve the aol error loading address book then it is suggested to get additional tech support. Remember, you can get in touch with AOL customer care number via the helpline number available on the official support website or you can visit aol mail sign in the webpage and get assistance.