If the AOL mail on iPhone not working, then you do not need to worry and get frustrated as we have a solution for you. If you are dealing with the issue then this article will help you to resolve and fix the problem. Many of the iPhone users encounter the issue wherein the AOL stopped working on iPhone abruptly or it doesn’t start. To deal with this app error you can consider the troubleshooting steps that we are about to discuss in the passage.
If you are receiving an error message on your screen when you try to sign in or add an account in your AOL app, then there is a strong need to reset the password associated with the account. The issue can occur if you have AOL desktop gold. To deal with this issue, you can follow one of the three ways that are mentioned below:-
- You can update your device’s software
- Stop and then restart your application
- You can delete the AOL app and reinstall it
Updating the device’s software
To enhance the working efficiency of the AOL app on your device, you need to use it on a compatible device. The AOL app works best on the latest ios software version. In order to resolve the AOL mail not working on iPhone issue, you need to make sure that you have the most recent ios version installed on your device.
Force stop and restart your AOL app
To perform this action you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to click twice on the “Home” button.
- You have to swipe up on the AOL app icon.
- Now, it is time to re-launch the app and resolve the “AOL mail on iOS not working” issue.
Deleting the AOL app and reinstalling it
For deleting the AOL app from your device, you need to follow the steps elaborated below:-
- You need to tap and then hold the AOL app that you wish to uninstall until all the app icon starts to pop up.
- Now press the “Close” button in the AOL app.
- After this, you have to click on the “Delete” button.
- Now, you have to press your device’s “Home” button to relock your screen.
- Go to the Download button and then click on the “Download and install” button to install the AOL app again.
To sum it up, we can say, that the steps that are discussed in the write up above will help you to resolve the “AOL mail not working on iPhone” issue. If you still have some queries related to the steps discussed then it is recommended to get in touch with the AOL customer support team or you can visit its official page that goes by the URL aol.com mail login.