Although AOL webmail provides unexceptional services to the users who are using it for many years, sometimes they feel stuck while doing AOL mail login. This situation may arise because of an error known as “AOL mail on Android not working”and it makes your Android device load the AOL mail slower. So without any further delay, let us get this issue fixed so that you can use your AOL mail services hassle-free.
Steps to fix “AOL mail on Android not working”
No matter this issue arises suddenly or from the beginning when you tried to use AOL on your Android device when you tried doing AOL gold download, you can fix this issue in just a few simple steps. You can try the following solutions but before you start with the troubleshooting process, ensure that you are using Google Chrome.
Method 1- Update device firmware
Since AOL mail keeps on getting updates but if you use an outdated version of AOL on your android device, and then it may start giving generating errors. For this, you need to update the firmware of your device by doing the following:
- Open your Android device and go to its “settings” by clicking on the gear icon.
- After this, tap on the option that reads as “About Phone”.
- In this step, you have to tap on the “Check for Updates” option and move to the next step.
- Here, you will see an update button present next to the available update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and this will install the update on your device.
Method 2- Force-stop your AOL mail and then restart it
It is recommended to use the verified version 4.4 or later of AOL mail on your Android device. To Force-stop AOL mail:
- Open your device and tap on the “settings” icon to open it.
- Now, go to the “Apps” section and tap on the app named as “AOL”.
- Here, hit the “Force Stop” option and confirm your action by pressing the “Force Stop” option again.
- After 30 seconds, launch the AOL mail on your device once again.
Now, check if the issue has resolved. If not, then move to the next section.
Method 3- Delete and reinstall AOL mail app
- Go to the “Settings” of your Android device and locate the AOL app from the given apps.
- Here, tap on the “uninstall” option followed by the “OK” option.
- Once the app gets uninstalled, go to the “Play Store” and download it again.
This is how you can easily fix “AOL mail on Android not working” error which involved a very simple process. For more help, you can visit the official website of AOL and go to its blog section to find out different topics that could help you in the future.
Read Related Official Article – Fix problems with the AOL app on Android