If you are new to the AOL mailing services or want to learn the basics of the software then this article will guide you to understand the concept of AOL mail services. AOL gives you a personalized mail experience that enables the users to get connected with your close ones with unique features. In today’s time, it is possible to have a connection with people in your personal as well as professional circles. Maintaining both via email services is now possible with AOL mailing services.
AOL mail enables you to save up to 5000 if your personal contacts in a specific place so that you do not lose the track of people and you stay connected. With such a motive, AOL mail enables the user to manage the contacts list so that you have the most trusted and accurate information on your curated list of people. It is a very beneficial mail servicing portal however; some of the users might face issues with it. And as a result, they wish to shut down the services but unable to find a way to stop its services. Here, in this article, you will get the solution if you want to stop paying for AOL services.
What are the steps to cancel your AOL subscription?
To stop paying for AOL services, you have to cancel your paid plan and change it to the free AOL plan that will allow you to continue the AOL email services and you can sign in to its website. For canceling the AOL subscription, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website aol.com login.
- Now, click on the “My Services” option.
- After this, you need to click on the “Subscriptions” option.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Manage” option.
- Verify your account, if prompted on-screen.
- Click on the “Cancel” option.
- Go and click on the “Cancel My Billing” option.
- Now, choose the reason why you wish to stop the AOL services.
- At last, you have to click on the “Cancel My Billing” option.
Things to consider while changing AOL account to the free plan
- If you cancel or want to stop paying for AOL services in the middle of your billing cycle then you will still have access to the AOL services till the end of your billing cycle.
- If you are currently having an active premium subscription then it will continue to be billed separately.
- The AOL services reserve the right to charge and collect any fees on any incurred cost before cancellation.
Hopefully, the steps mentioned in this article have helped you to stop paying for AOL services. If you still have some queries left and doubts to be resolved then you can get in touch with the AOL Customer Support team via toll-free helpline number that is available on AOL’s official website that goes by the URL aol.com login.
Related Article – What free services does AOL offer?