Nowadays emailing has become an essential part of our working system. We receive most of the updates related to our subscription or non-subscription based services on our email. Since many people are using AOL mail services; they may face certain problems with it. At times, you may delete some of the important emails mistakenly in one go because you are frustrated with a lot of emails who are filling up your inbox space. But suddenly you remember that you have deleted some of the emails accidentally and then you want to restore them.
Yes, it is possible to gain access to those accidentally deleted emails by using AOL mail recovery software. This software helps to recover emails even if seven days have gone after deleting the emails. This article highlights the process to recover our old deleted emails. There is similar software known as AOL search and recover which allows a user to get access to the deleted files and folders.
The process to recover deleted AOL emails
- Run AOL mail recovery software
- First of all, you have to select the location where you used to save the deleted email files.
- Now, click on the “Scan” option.
- This will allow the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to locate lost emails.
- Find the deleted email
- When the recovery wizard finishes finding your email, you have to locate it.
- Go to the “Deleted Files” folder to find accidentally deleted emails.
- Or you may go to “Drive x” to find the lost email files.
- You can use the “Search” or “Filter” option to find the emails quickly.
- Start recovering emails
- After finding the lost emails, click on the “Recover” option.
- Now, save it on a secure and accessible location so that later you can find it easily.
- This completes the email recovery process.
To know more about it, you can visit www.mail.AOL.com and get answers to all your queries.
How AOL’s “search and recover” tool helps us?
Sometimes, AOL desktop gold users mistakenly delete a file, folder or photograph from their devices and then feel disappointed when they want to access them again. In this situation, AOL search and recover comes into action. Yes, you heard it right because now you can recover age-old deleted files from your PC’s disk, drive, music player or any other space. This is how it helps us:
- Using the search and recover you can get your hands on the essential files. You can do this by creating safe storage and backing up the files.
- It allows you to run the external devices faster such as CD or DVD. This it does by creating virtual drives on your device.
- You can use it to run the software process directly.
- If you wish to delete some of the sensitive content form your device, then you can get rid of them permanently. Doing this, no other software can ever recover it.
This is how AOL mail recovery software and AOL search and recover are together helping AOL users to gain access to their deleted emails and files. For more help or to know more about it, you can visit the official website of AOL.
Read Search and Recover FAQs – https://help.aol.com/articles/search-and-recover-faqs